1. All sales are final; there are no cancellations, refunds, or credits.
2. Tickets/Wristbands are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
3. We are not responsible for lost or stolen Tickets/Wristbands.
4. All prices listed are “per person”.
5. You must wear your admission wristband for the duration of the festival. Wristband(s) are nontransferable.
6. All customers purchasing a ticket to the Pickaxe Rhythm & Blues Festival agree to the festival guidelines.
7. Artists and times are subject to change without notice; the festival is rain or shine.
PHOTO POLICY By entering the Pickaxe Rhythm & Blues Festival, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed or videotaped, and you authorize the promoter the unqualifed right to take pictures and/or recordings of you and grant the perpetual right to use your likeness, image, photo without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium.
OFFICIAL REFUND POLICY Dancing Shoes Productions, LLC and Pickaxe Rhythm & Blues Festival are not responsible for LOST or STOLEN tickets. Our official policy states that there will be NO REFUNDS for tickets. All sales are final. There will be no reissues for lost or stolen tickets. The 2020 Pickaxe Rhythm & Blues Festival will take place rain or shine, and artists and times are subject to change without notice.
UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES These circumstances will not be grounds for a refund, including but not limited to the following: local or national weather conditions and natural disasters, waiting in lines, road closures or traffic issues.
GROUNDS FOR NO-ENTRY OR REMOVAL Promoters, Venue owners, Security and Event Staff have the right to refuse entry to, or remove from the premises, any ticket holder, without a refund, for any reason at their discretion, including but not limited to: disorderly behavior, intoxication, venue capacity, breach of security restrictions